Florida Statute 101.031 states that each registered voter in Miami-Dade County has the right to:
• Vote and have his or her vote accurately counted.
• Cast a vote if he or she is in line at the official closing ofthe polls in that county.
• Ask for and receive assistance in voting.
• Receive up to two replacement ballots if he or she makes a mistake prior to the ballot being cast.
• An explanation if his or her registration or identity is in question.
• If his or her registration or identity is in question, cast a provisional ballot.
• Written instructions to use when voting, and, upon request, oral instructions in voting from elections officers.
• Vote free from coercion or intimidation by elections officers or any other person.
• Vote on a voting system that is in working condition and that will allow votes to be accurately cast.