- Elections Department(Main Office)
2700 NW 87th Avenue
Miami, FL 33172
- Stephen P. Clark Center
(Elections Branch Office
)111 NW 1st Street, Lobby
Miami, FL 33128
- North Dade Regional Library
2455 NW 183rd Street
Miami Gardens, FL 33056
- South Dade Regional Library
10750 SW 211th Street
Cutler Bay, FL 33189
Acceptable forms of identification include:
- Florida driver license
- Florida identification card issued by the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles
- United States passport
- Debit or credit card
- Military identification
- Student identification
- Retirement center identification
- Neighborhood association identification
- Public assistance identification
- Veteran health identification card issued by the United States Department of Veterans Affairs
- A license to carry a concealed weapon or firearm issued pursuant to § 790.06 F.S.
- Employee identification card issued by any branch, department, agency, or entity of the Federal Government, the state, a county, or a municipality
For more information:
Per Chapter 12, Section 14 of the Miami-Dade County Code, you can have a person request and return a vote-by-mail ballot for you. That person is your designee.
When requesting a vote-by-mail ballot by designee, there is a limit of two ballots per election. Only one of those ballots can be for a voter who is not the spouse, parent, child, grandparent or sibling of the designee.
If the person designated by the voter is an immediate family member, the vote-by-mail ballot can be requested and returned on the day before and on the day of the election. If the designee is not an immediate family member, the ballot can only be requested and returned on the day of the election.
If you have any problem with casting your vote or if you observe a problem at your polling place, contact your county Supervisor of Elections office immediately. (305.499.VOTE (8683).
If that does not resolve the issue, please call the
Election Protection Hotline.