Below Key Biscayne voters can find a list of offices, positions and referendums on their ballot this Midterm Election.
The Charter Revision Commission has provided a presentation of the proposed Amendments. Click the link below.
To view your personalized sample ballot (regardless of your location) click HERE.
- United States Senator (one of 100; 6-year term)
- House Representative (District 27; 2-year term)
- Florida Governor (and Lieutenant; 4-year term)
- Florida Attorney General (4-year term)
- Florida Chief Financial Officer (4-year term)
- Florida Commissioner of Agriculture (4-year term)
- Florida State Senator (District 38; 4-year term)
- Florida State Representative (District 113; 2-year term)
- 3 Key Biscayne Council Members (4-year term)
- 5 Florida Supreme Court Justices (for voter confirmation)
- 2 Judges of the 3rd District Court of Appeals (for voter confirmation)
- 3 Florida Constitutional Amendments
- 2 Miami-Dade County Referendums
- 1 Miami-Dade School board Referendum
- 7 Key Biscayne Charter Amendments
For more information on civic engagement and everything you need to know about voting in Miami go to www.GoVoteMiami.org